ON LINE SPECIALS:
1) MONK'S CLOTH IN ALL COLORS HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY JAMES THOMPSON, THE PAST MANUFACTURER. WE HAVE A LIMITED SUPPLY. WE TAKE PHONE ORDERS AND HAVE REMNANTS!
2) THE NEW MANUFACTURER WILL BE SUPPLYING FOR THE SAME GOOD QUALITY MONK'S CLOTH AS WE ARE USED TO. THE COLORS AVAILABLE WILL BE NATURAL, WHITE, BLACK, ICE GRAY, POTTING SOIL AND VANILLA BEAN. WE ARE TAKING PHONE PRE-ORDERS!
3) BUY 3 PATTERNS: GET THE 4TH FOR FREE! FOR USA AND CANADIAN ORDERS!
4) ALL MONK'S CLOTH $11 PER YARD. Price PER YARD will be going up. SPECIAL SHIPPING FOR 2 YDS OF MONK'S CLOTH ONLY $8 FOR USA.
5) FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL PATTERNS & NOTIONS - USA ONLY. MONK'S CLOTH SHIPPING IS NOT FREE.
NETTIE'S AWARD-WINNING SWEDISH WEAVING PATTERNS! Nettie's unique, easy to follow Swedish weaving patterns include photos and step-by-step instructions. Check out our Newest pattern: The Tehachapi Design, Pattern #26. We have The Italian Hem Stitch Pattern too!
About Swedish weaving
Learn about Swedish weaving, its beauty and benefits.
Nettie's Hands-On Swedish Weaving Workshops
Learn correct Swedish weaving technique, pick up pointers, make friends — or just stop by and say hello!
Swedish weavers are special. Read what others say.
Nettie's patterns are complete, with photos, diagrams, written step-by-step instructions and more. Get tips and tricks for expert Swedish weaving in each pattern.
Swedish weaving is easy, fun, relaxing, inexpensive.
Get your Nettie Patterns and Monk's Cloth today!
Nettie talks about Swedish weaving.
What we (won't) do with your personal information.
ITALIAN HEM STITCHING! WE HAVE THE ORIGINAL PATTERN. Looking for Pearl Cotton to match the Monk's Cloth? We have #5 Pearl Cotton to match some colors of Monk's Cloth.
BEST PATTERNS Many Swedish Weavers have told us that the Nettie's patterns are the best Swedish weaving patterns they have found. Perfect for beginners and experienced weavers. The detailed instructions, easy to follow diagrams, written row-to-row directions make it so.
Our needlework team is here to help you, answer your questions, and to promote the wonderful needle craft of Swedish weaving.
PHONE ORDERS ACCEPTED: Call 909-861-0314