ON LINE SPECIALS:
1) MOST ORDERS MAILED WITHIN 48 HOURS. PHONE ORDERS ACCEPTED
2) THE NEW MONK'S CLOTH IS NOW AVAILABLE AND IS AS EXCELLENT AS BEFORE! WE DO HAVE SMALL PIECES OF THE SOME DISCONTINUED MONK'S CLOTH COLORS.
3) WE HAVE THESE COLORS OF OUR NEW SUPPLIER'S MONK'S CLOTH: NATURAL, WHITE, BLACK, ICE GRAY, POTTING SOIL, AND RED.
4) BUY 3 PATTERNS: GET THE 4TH FOR FREE! FOR USA AND CANADIAN ORDERS!
5) ALL MONK'S CLOTH IS $13 PER YARD. SPECIAL USA SHIPPING FOR 2 YARDS OF MONK'S CLOTH ONLY $8.20. FOR CANADIANS, WE SHIP ALL QUANTITIES TO US BORDER STORES.
6) FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL PATTERNS & NOTIONS IN USA. MONK'S CLOTH SHIPPING IS NOT FREE. All shipping companies increased their fees in January.
NETTIE'S AWARD-WINNING SWEDISH WEAVING PATTERNS! Nettie's unique, easy to follow Swedish weaving patterns include photos and step-by-step instructions. Check out our NEWEST PATTERN: The JUBILEE DESIGN, Pattern #27. Makes a beautiful, unique afghan. We DO have the fabulous Italian Hem Stitch, which comes with a stitch sample.
About Swedish weaving
Learn about Swedish weaving, its beauty and benefits.
Nettie's Hands-On Swedish Weaving Classes
Learn correct Swedish weaving technique, pick up pointers, make friends — or just stop by and say hello!
Swedish weavers are special. Read what others say.
WHAT YOU GET IN EACH DETAILED PATTERN:Nettie's patterns are complete, with photos, diagrams, written ROW TO ROW instructions and more. Get tips and tricks for expert Swedish weaving in each pattern.
Swedish weaving is easy, fun, relaxing, inexpensive.
Get your Nettie Patterns and Monk's Cloth today!
Nettie talks about Swedish weaving.
What we (won't) do with your personal information.
ITALIAN HEM STITCHING! WE HAVE THE ORIGINAL PATTERN, which comes with a stitch sample! Looking for Pearl Cotton to match the Monk's Cloth? We have #5 Pearl Cotton to match the colors of Monk's Cloth.
BEST PATTERNS Many Swedish Weavers have told us that the Nettie's patterns are the best Swedish weaving patterns they have found. Perfect for beginners and experienced weavers. The detailed instructions, easy to follow diagrams, written row-to-row directions make it so.
Our needlework team is here to help you, answer your questions, and to promote the wonderful needle craft of Swedish weaving.
PHONE ORDERS ACCEPTED: Call 909-861-0314