ON LINE SPECIALS & MORE:
1) OUR WEB SITE IS 100% SAFE AND SECURE WITH ALL CUSTOMER INFORMATION.
2) NATURAL MONK'S CLOTH IS HERE! WE HAVE PLENTY OF MONK'S CLOTH COLORS: NATURAL, WHITE, ICE GRAY, SAGE GREEN, NAVY BLUE, DAZZLING BLUE, AQUA FOAM, LIGHT PINK, PASTEL BLUE, RED, BLACK, & POTTING SOIL.
3) ALWAYS FIRST QUALITY MONK'S CLOTH MADE IN INDIA. FOR PUNCH NEEDLE RUG MAKING TOO.
4) PATTERN SPECIAL: BUY 3 PATTERNS: GET THE 4TH ONE FOR FREE - USA & CANADA.
4.5) THE WEAVING NEEDLE 5"- GET YOUR NEEDLE HERE!
5) MOST ORDERS MAILED IN ONE DAY. PHONE ORDERS ACCEPTED.
6) NEW USPS SHIPPING RATE CHANGES - October 3 - Dec 26, 2021.
7) SHIPPING SPECIALS FOR USA: 2 YARDS OF MONK'S CLOTH ONLY $9.00.
8) BUY 5 - 6 YARDS MONK'S CLOTH FOR BEST USPS RATES! MONK'S CLOTH SHIPPING IS NOT FREE.
NETTIE'S AWARD-WINNING SWEDISH WEAVING PATTERNS AND THE ORIGINAL ITALIAN HEM STITCH! Nettie's unique, easy to follow Swedish weaving patterns include photos and step-by-instructions.
Learn correct Swedish weaving technique, pick up pointers, make friends — or just stop by and say hello!
Swedish weavers are special. Read what others say.
WHAT YOU GET IN EACH DETAILED PATTERN: Each of Nettie's pattern is complete, with a photo, diagrams, many details, written ROW TO ROW instructions, a close-up color copy & more. Get tips and tricks for expert Swedish weaving in each pattern. "THE BEST PATTERNS I HAVE FOUND" AS PER OUR CUSTOMERS!
Swedish weaving is easy, fun, relaxing, inexpensive.
Get your Nettie Patterns and Monk's Cloth today!
Nettie talks about Swedish weaving.
What we (won't) do with your personal information.
ITALIAN HEM STITCHING! WE HAVE THE ORIGINAL PATTERN, which comes with a Stitch Sample! We have #5 Pearl Cotton to match all colors of Monk's Cloth & #18 TAPESTRY NEEDLES.
BEST PATTERNS: Many Swedish Weavers have told us that the Nettie's Patterns are the best Swedish weaving patterns they have found. Perfect for beginners and experienced weavers with detailed instructions, easy to follow diagrams, written row-to-row directions, color copy of the pattern & more..
Our needlework team is here to help you, answer your questions, and to promote the wonderful needle craft of Swedish weaving.
PHONE ORDERS ACCEPTED: Call 909-861-0314