ON LINE SPECIALS & UPDATES:
1) ALL MONK'S CLOTH - $13 PER YARD
2) MONK'S CLOTH COLORS: NATURAL, WHITE, ICE GRAY, SAGE GREEN, NAVY BLUE, DAZZLING BLUE, AQUA FOAM, LIGHT PINK, HUCKLEBERRY, PASTEL BLUE, RED, BLACK, VANILLA BEAN. MATCHING #5 PEARL COTTON FOR MOST COLORS.
3) WE CUT ON CROSS GRAIN & USE THE PULLED THREAD TECHNIQUE TO GET THE CORRECT YARDAGE. THE FABRIC IS INSPECTED FOR FLAWS & BROKEN THREADS.
4) ALWAYS FIRST QUALITY MONK'S CLOTH MADE IN INDIA & FOR PUNCH NEEDLE RUG MAKING TOO.
5) OUR PATTERN SPECIAL: BUY 3 PATTERNS: GET THE 4TH ONE FOR FREE - USA & CANADA ONLY. WE HAVE THE ORIGINAL ITALIAN HEM STITCH PATTERN, WHICH COMES WITH A STITCH SAMPLE.
6) THE WEAVING NEEDLE 5"- GET YOUR NEEDLE HERE! USE FOR LESS STRESS ON THE HAND.
7) MOST ORDERS MAILED IN 24 HOURS. FOR BEST USPS SHIPPING RATES: 5 - 6 YARDS & 2 YARDS.
8) OUR WEBSITE IS 100% SAFE & SECURE WITH ALL CUSTOMER INFORMATION.
NETTIE'S AWARD-WINNING SWEDISH WEAVING PATTERNS AND THE ORIGINAL ITALIAN HEM STITCH! Nettie's unique, easy to follow Swedish weaving patterns include photos and step-by-instructions.
Learn correct Swedish weaving technique, pick up pointers, make friends — or just stop by and say hello!
Swedish weavers are special. Read what others say.
WHAT YOU GET IN EACH DETAILED PATTERN: Each of Nettie's pattern is complete, with a photo, diagrams, many details, written ROW TO ROW instructions, a close-up color copy & more. Get tips and tricks for expert Swedish weaving in each pattern. "THE BEST PATTERNS I HAVE FOUND" AS PER MANY CUSTOMERS!
Swedish weaving is easy, fun, relaxing, inexpensive.
Get your Nettie Patterns and Monk's Cloth today!
Nettie talks about Swedish weaving.
What we (won't) do with your personal information.
ITALIAN HEM STITCHING! WE HAVE THE ORIGINAL PATTERN, which comes with a Stitch Sample! We have #5 Pearl Cotton to match all colors of Monk's Cloth & #18 TAPESTRY NEEDLES.
BEST PATTERNS: Many Swedish Weavers have told us that the Nettie's Patterns are the best Swedish weaving patterns they have found. Perfect for beginners and experienced weavers with detailed instructions, easy to follow diagrams, written row-to-row directions, color copy of the pattern & more..
Our needlework team is here to help you, answer your questions, and to promote the wonderful needle craft of Swedish weaving.
PHONE ORDERS ACCEPTED: Call 909-861-0314