ON LINE SPECIALS & MORE:
1) FALL SPECIAL 10% OFF! ALL COLORS OF MONK'S CLOTH: SAGE GREEN, GOLD, NAVY BLUE, DAZZLING BLUE, AQUA FOAM, LIGHT PINK, & PASTEL BLUE AS WELL AS NATURAL, WHITE, RED, BLACK, ICE GRAY, POTTING SOIL, & VANILLA BEAN. ALWAYS FIRST QUALITY!
2) PATTERN SPECIAL! BUY 3 PATTERNS: GET THE 4TH ONE FOR FREE - USA & CANADA
3) THE 5" WEAVING NEEDLE IS HERE AGAIN!!!
4) MOST ORDERS MAILED IN ONE DAY. PHONE ORDERS ACCEPTED FROM USA & CANADA!
5) SHIPPING SPECIAL: 2 YARDS OF MONK'S CLOTH ONLY $8.05 USA only! 5 TO 6 YARDS BEST SHIP PRICE IS VIA USPS IN USA, RATES VARY!
6) FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL PATTERNS & NOTIONS IN USA. MONK'S CLOTH SHIPPING IS NOT FREE. USPS & All SHIPPING COMPANIES WILL INCREASE FEES MID JANUARY.
NETTIE'S AWARD-WINNING SWEDISH WEAVING PATTERNS AND THE ORIGINAL ITALIAN HEM STITCH! Nettie's unique, easy to follow Swedish weaving patterns include photos and step-by-instructions.
About Swedish weaving
Learn about Swedish weaving, its beauty and benefits.
Nettie's Hands-On Swedish Weaving Classes
Learn correct Swedish weaving technique, pick up pointers, make friends — or just stop by and say hello!
Swedish weavers are special. Read what others say.
WHAT YOU GET IN EACH DETAILED PATTERN: Nettie's patterns are complete, with photos, diagrams, written ROW TO ROW instructions and more. Get tips and tricks for expert Swedish weaving in each pattern. "THE BEST PATTERNS" AS PER OUR CUSTOMERS!
Swedish weaving is easy, fun, relaxing, inexpensive.
Get your Nettie Patterns and Monk's Cloth today!
Nettie talks about Swedish weaving.
What we (won't) do with your personal information.
ITALIAN HEM STITCHING! WE HAVE THE ORIGINAL PATTERN, which comes with a Stitch Sample! We have #5 Pearl Cotton to match all colors of Monk's Cloth & #18 TAPESTRY NEEDLES.
BEST PATTERNS Many Swedish Weavers have told us that the Nettie's Patterns are the best Swedish weaving patterns they have found. Perfect for beginners and experienced weavers with detailed instructions, easy to follow diagrams, written row-to-row directions and color copy of the pattern.
Our needlework team is here to help you, answer your questions, and to promote the wonderful needle craft of Swedish weaving.
PHONE ORDERS ACCEPTED: Call 909-861-0314